Please note: This is a job opportunity not like any other! And well, our PreMaster program does not really fit the format of a standard job portal. That is why we have created a website to describe this opportunity: https://premaster.pnptc.career
Still here? Okay, here is the “classic” job description:
You just got your bachelor’s degree but you are unsure of what exactly you would like to do next? We feel you! You probably want to have it all: See the world, improve your language skills, take the time to explore the best masters program for you, get hands-on insights by gaining relevant work experience and grow your network. If that sounds like you, you’re in the right place - thanks to our unique global innovation platform you can have it all!
Become part of our great team and gain valuable international experiences! Apply for our PreMaster program and boost your career while having fun!
What we offer:
- Be part of Plug & Play - the biggest and fastest-growing startup innovation platform globally with locations worldwide such as Silicon Valley, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, Singapore and Beijing.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and get access to groundbreaking technologies.
- Be part of a dynamic, international and open-minded team.
- Get access to and communicate with leading international startups and investors.
- You will work closely with our corporate partners on a daily basis and grow your network.
- After your master's degree, we will have various opportunities for your career development at our 20+ locations worldwide - we will keep growing in 2020.
- Contribute and realize your own ideas and have room for self-development.
- All our offices are located in great co-working spaces such as ARENA2036.
- Various stations during the program, for example in Silicon Valley. Check the timeline on our website to get an idea.
Pick your focus:
We know that we are all individual human beings and as such our capabilities, our knowledge and our interests highly diverge from each other. Taking that into account we created three different programs which are united in the underlying idea and structure but differ in their business focus.
Now it is your turn. What are you going to choose?
- Innovation Management & Technology and StartUp Sourcing
- Corporate Innovation Management and Business Development
- Community & Communications Management
More information on the positions can be found on the website!
- You just received your Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Informatics or similar from a leading university and you would like to start a masters program within the next 18 months.
- Exceptionally strong analytical, research, and writing skills and an innate curiosity.
- Ability to work with all levels of management is crucial.
- Excellent German and English skills.
- Highly motivated work style, strong people skills and a positive mindset.
- Good organizational, collaborations, and communication skills.
- Analytical, structured, and independent approach to work.
- Strong interest in all kinds of technologies.
- Ideally, experience at a management consulting firm and/or corporate environment.