If you want to work for a rapidly growing company that values innovation and entrepreneurship, then we want to meet you.
WHO WE ARE:
Plug and Play Tech Center is the largest global innovation platform. We connect the world’s best startups with our national and global corporate partners to bring innovation and technology to market faster. We run programs covering 18 different industries in 36 countries, and with over 40,000 startups and 500 corporate partners, we have created the ultimate startup ecosystem. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Plug and Play is searching for new team members to join our growing team.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, entrepreneurship and industry knowledge, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively seeking a Partner Success Associate to continuously deliver value to our partners under our Health vertical. An ideal candidate is highly strategic, ambitious, detail oriented, and able to effectively influence both within the organization and with our external partners.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within our partner organizations to generate adoption, renewals, and new revenue opportunities.
- Devise engagement plans that consider partner business goals, internal organization structures, and map products and services to achieve these goals.
- Facilitate successful on-boarding of new customers and establish key metrics of success.
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and assist with client issues through resolution.
- Host events, track corporate participation with high attention to detail and design new ways to increase corporate engagement.
- Schedule and facilitate bi-weekly calls and participate in planning corporate facing events.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of work experience in a client facing role.
- Experience in and knowledge of healthcare
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in public speaking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Startup experience and project management experience a plus.